Beyond Green to Gold: The imperative for environmental, social, and economic sustainability
Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2019
Time: 7:30 am to 9:30 am
About this event
SAVE THE DATE!
Trans Tasman Business Council Insight Series
Come and join us, the Trans Tasman Business Council, Minter Ellison Rudd Watts and more for a panel discussion about embedding sustainability into business strategy to mitigate risk and create shared value.
In today’s rapidly evolving global context, sustainability and environmental risk are driving a restructuring of major world systems as many organisations are recognising that they need to transition to a sustainable low carbon economy. Our panel will discuss strategies (and learnings along the way), as well as the broader impacts of responsibility, risk and resilience; today and into the future.
Panel topics – questions to be created around:
- The urgency of climate action – what are the real timelines
- Decarbonization – agendas of investors, insurers, supply chains and government
- Measuring, monitoring, credible reporting
- Compliance/environmental enforcement
- The consequences of getting it wrong/reputational risk for companies and for NZ Inc (tourism and export sectors)
- Sustainable development goals – interdependencies between the goals
More information to follow soon.
Drop us a line on email@example.com if you'd like to receive updates about this event.