Location: Tauranga, Auckland, Queenstown & Christchurch
Date: 22, 24, 29 and 31 July
Time: 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
Address: See event description
About this event
Exchanging ideas on tourism
The annual Discussing Tourism regional events are an important forum to discuss the issues, challenges and opportunities facing tourism businesses and connect local businesses with industry leaders. The 2019 events are focused on ensuring sustainable tourism growth that benefits operators and the industry and is good for Aotearoa and New Zealanders. The day will be informative and thought-provoking, with practical tools and tips to take away and implement in your operation.
Worth $39.1 billion annually and supporting almost 1 in 7 jobs, tourism is a major contributor to New Zealand’s economic and social wellbeing, generating wealth and benefits to communities across the country.
Join us for an action-packed event with a mix of speakers, panel discussions and audience interaction. The day focuses on three key areas:
- ensuring sustainable tourism growth that benefits New Zealand and New Zealanders
- how we better plan, fund and manage growth
- ways to generate greater value for your business, save money and show leadership.
Find out more here.
Dates and Locations
- Monday 22 July: Trinity Wharf, 51 Dive Crescent, Tauranga, 3110
- Wednesday, 24 July: Pullman Auckland, Corner Princes Street and Waterloo Quadrant, Auckland
- Monday, 29 July: Millennium Hotel Queenstown, 32 Frankton Rd, Queenstown
- Wednesday 31 July: Sudima Christchurch Airport, 550 Memorial Ave, Christchurch