Andrews Sykes Hire Limited has a nationwide depot coverage providing hire, sale, service, refurbishment and maintenance of industrial and commercial specialist environmental control equipment including pumping and pumping systems and controls, heating, drying, ventilating, chilling and air conditioning along with the supply and distribution of associated spares and accessories.
Over recent years the hire industry has become increasingly aware of climate change and environmental responsibility. Subsequently the industry has diversified to incorporate environmental consciousness into every day practice, enabling the development of a more sustainable industry.
Andrews Sykes Hire Limited continues to manage, monitor and improve its environmental performance through the implementation of a formal environmental management system which is certified as meeting the internationally recognised standard IS0 14001:2004. The monitoring of GHG emissions through CEMARS is paramount to Andrews Sykes Hire Limited’s sustainability and energy efficiency objectives for future improvement. Through this study, main sources of emissions are identified, allowing resources to be utilised effectively to maximise carbon savings. Andrews Sykes Hire Limited continues to instil the notion of sustainability into existing and new members of staff, incorporating training into new-starter induction sessions.
- Andrews Sykes Hire Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2018 - pdf, 203.4 KB
- Andrews Sykes Hire Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2017 - pdf, 157.7 KB
- Andrews Sykes Hire Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2016 - pdf, 174.6 KB
- Andrews Sykes Hire Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2015 - pdf, 267.4 KB
- Andrews Sykes Hire Limited: Summary of CEMARS certification 2014 - pdf, 194.4 KB